Provides innovative features to help users with their automatic forex trading.
Facilitates trade automation further and frees users from painful trading process.
I need 4 Windows application icons for our software product Forex Studio.
- Each icon must contain unique object(s) in the middle, which is associated with the app role
- All icons must have "something" in common, which represents the whole product
- 256x256 and 16x16 32-bit color images are required for each icon
One suggestion to the common part is a frame-like glyph which looks like alphabet "F" or "S" or both and surrounds the app object. Again it is only a suggestion and I'm open to other proposal.
Additional details follow:
- Icons must look good on white background, since applications are designed using Metropolis Light style with orange accent color (refer to attachment),
- For this reason, illustrative and/or iconic design may fit well, but it is not a requirement.
- Please don't just resize 256x256 down to 16x16 automatically, or it will look blurred when placed on the application window. Most likely I will have to reject such icons.
- Name, description and suggestive words for the app object are (in order of app importance):
1. Console (main app to manage trades in real-time)
- console, command center, trading room, handy, used everyday, real-time, agent, secretary, jack of all trades
2. Sync (trade copier to copy/sync trades from one account to another)
- copy, sync, quick, precise, automatic
3. Laboratory (develop, optimize and analyze trading systems and their trading performances)
- laboratory, workshop, research, experiment, analysis, time-consuming
4. Datacenter (manages historical price data for testing)
- database, server, manager
Plese note that these app names may change and initial letter can't be used as the unique app object.
They should give users impression like:
20-40 years old users, who are tech savvy, are expected.
Software will work on Windows XP or higher. Most popular Windows version (among our users) may be Windows 7.
"Console" is the main application of Forex Studio, which may be running on the users PC all the time, and by far the most important.
For this reason, please design icons for "Console", including the common part, first. If you have several candidates, please let me choose one at this stage.
Please refer to the attached image Concept1 and Concept2 for more information on the app part and the common part. The common part doesn't have to be a distinct object.
Also, 16x16 image is too small to convey a lot of information, so you can omit the common part in 16x16 version if you want. 16x16 one will be just shown on the app window and it doesn't have to look very similar to the 256x256 version.
Once I am (and you are) satisfied with your "Console" icon and the common part, please work on other application icons.
During preview phase, please do the following:
- present the image on white background
- explain what is the app part and what is the common part
- include both 256x256 and 16x16 image
In the end, you must provide 8 images (4 sets of 256x256 and 16x16) in PNG file format. These images must have transparent background with proper alpha channel data.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
You'll need to provide your design in GIF and JPG formats.
Please select which reason:
Please select which reason:
You will then be taken to the Contest Handover process to transfer ownership and receive files.