Get creative and show off the Freelancer.com logo, to as many people as you can, and capture your adventure on video! The most viral, visible & public entries will win US$25,000 in 10 prize categories!
We're looking for creativity and imagination so, whether you organize a flashmob to shape itself into the Freelancer hummingbird, take over a famous landmark or create a viral video on Youtube, have fun and make an impact!
PRIZES (IN USD)
Grand Prize $10000
Most People Exposed To $3000
Most People Involved $3000
Biggest Logo $3000
Best Major Landmark $1000
Best Flashmob $1000
Best Media Coverage $1000
Best Celebrity Cameo Appearance $1000
Most Reddited $1000
Best Costumes $1000
The competition begins on September 26th, and entries close to November 25th. The competition is open to people all over the world.
To participate, all you need to do is create an account on Freelancer.com (free to register) and submit your video (submission form will be available shortly. Compete for the $10,000 Grand prize, or one of the 9 individual prizes.
Need some inspiration? Check out Freelancer.com Expose Our Logo 2011 competition www.freelancer.com/competitions/exposeourlogo2011
- All contest entries must place Freelancer.com in a positive light. Entries featuring illegal acts, or acts that bring Freelancer.com into disrepute will be rejected. Offensive graphics or words will also be rejected.
- All contest entries must use the "Freelancer.com" version of the logo available in the media kit.
- Group entries are permitted (if you want to form a team).
- We will make each and every contest entry publicly viewable on this website as entries are submitted.
- All entries submitted for the contest will remain the property of Freelancer.com and will not be returned to the participants.
Accepted formats are: *.mov;*.avi;*.mpg;*.mpeg; *.flv;
Maximum length of video is 2 mins (120 seconds)
Size: 640x480 minimum, (preferably 720p)
Encoding: MPEG 4, H/264, XVID, Quicktime.
Video: 400 kb/s minimum
Audio encoding: MP3
Audio: 64 kb/s minimum
- All video submissions shot in 16:9 aspect ratio, they should be center cut protected, avoid overlaying text onto video of the logo being exposed.
- Finalists may be asked to provide the original audio and video files used during
production of the entry for broadcast purposes. This may include uncompressed
QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects.
- We reserve the right to modify the rules at any time.
This contest is open to anyone. You can be in India, Bangladesh, Romania, Lithuania, the Philippines or anywhere else for that matter! We want freelancers from all over the world. Contestants must be registered members of Freelancer.com, which is free. Non-members can sign up to participate!
To qualify, each entry should be uploaded via this page: You're free to promote the logo in any form (e.g. 3D, as actual origami, giant size, as a crop circle etc.) Please reference the "Freelancer.com" version of the logo available in the media kit. How to make the Freelancer origami hummingbird instructions.
The contest closes on the 25th November 2012. We will then select the 20 finalists within 7 days.
We will announce the prize winners on 5th December 2012.
Conditions of Entry
Any entry that is clearly and objectively insulting, sexist, offensive, racist, crude, intolerant and all sorts of other words similar to "inappropriate" will be automatically disqualified! Enter as many times as you like. By entering the contest, you agree that all entries submitted for the contest will remain the property of Freelancer.com and will not be returned to the participants. All entries must place Freelancer.com in a positive light. Nothing illegal or acts that bring Freelancer.com into disrepute will be accepted. No offensive graphics or words will be accepted. Entries which do not meet the required Submission Format will be automatically disqualified from the contest. Freelancer.com is not liable in any manner, for entries lost, delayed or damaged. Prize funds will be paid out to winners through Freelancer.com. Thus, participants must have a valid Freelancer.com account to participate in the Contest.
You'll need to provide your design in MPG and AVI formats.
Please select which reason:
Please select which reason:
You will then be taken to the Contest Handover process to transfer ownership and receive files.