HTML XML Video Gallery AS3
XML / HTML / CSS driven Video Gallery for Flash CS3, Flash CS4 and above / ActionScript 3.0 (AS 3.0) version.
You can play FLVs and MP4, M4A, MOV, MP4V, 3GP, 3G2 if they contain H.264 video and/or HE-AAC encoded audio (you need to update your Flash Player to version 188.8.131.52 if you're planning using this standard for your video files).
The video player used in this application is based on the Adobe FLVPlayback AS 3.0 component that allows to play progressively downloaded Flash video (FLV) files over HTTP, or play streaming FLV files (RTMP) from Flash Media Server (FMS) or other Flash Video Streaming Service (FVSS).
- video playlists in HTML / CSS format easy to edit using your favourite HTML editor;
- use advanced features such as rowspan and colspan, advanced text rendering, custom library fonts and colors and transparencies for borders and backgrounds;
- FULL SCREEN mode for the video player and browser window resize support;
- easy to customize each video player and scroll bar assets and other graphic symbols used in Flash;
- optionally set the main XML configuration file path in HTML using FlashVars
Make a Comment