OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Data Extraction involves reading images having square/rectangular checkboxes or circular bubbles. These are typically used in surveys, banking/mortgage forms, school examination sheets and many more such applications.
My OMR Data Extraction Service will be carried out as under:
1. Accept various types of form images. At least one blank (unfilled form) image must be included for each different form type included.
The customer will send in images of
- Blank (Unfilled form) images for creating templates
- Filled in form images from which data needs to be extracted
2. Templates will be created from each different blank image type.
- Meaningful field names will be assigned to each OMR field that is recognized and other fields may be created by marking specific areas on the images as may seem appropriate. The customer is expected to give details about which boxes/bubbles on the image need data extraction and mentioned the total number of boxes/bubbles on each image.
3. Classify these forms by matching against designed templates.
- Here the filled forms will be automatically matched against existing templates created in the prior stage to identify or categorize the the image.
4. Extract OMR data from filled forms and export in XML format.
- In this step the actual data will be extracted (0 for Unfilled/unchecked, 1 for filled/checked boxes/bubbles) and the output shall be written to a separate XML file for every corresponding image.
Below mentioned Fee is applicable for upto 1000 images and upto 5 different types.