PHP Script Version Tracker
Easily keep track of your PHP scripts with this app.
This is how it works,
1.Suppose, the location of your script is "http://localhost/scripts/example/index.php"
Add the following comments to the top of the index.php file just below the first <?php tag.
* Product Name: Name of your script/app (example, Apptracker)
* Product Description: Enter some description (e.g. Keep track of scripts)
* Author: Name of the script author (e.g. John doe)
* Version: 1.0
2. Now extract the scripts.zip file. You should see a file named "index.php".
3. Visit the following address from your web browser ,
You should see the product title,product description,author and version in the browser.
Make a Comment