ShareToUnlock Viral Social Script
What can do ShareToUnlock for you?
Improve your social presence and generate more
social traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. Block any
web page of your site until the visitor Share/Like your content, or wait
until the timer finishes counting down.
- No programming knowledge needed! You only need to add a simple line of code in your php page just after the tag.
- Very easy to configure using a password protected Admin panel (intuitive and fully commented).
- Work on domains and subdomains.
- Work on IExplorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera (even latest versions)
- No DB needed! The configs are saved on a flat php file.
- Include Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin Plugins.
- Enable/Disable one or more Plugins.
- Specify the URL to share (or a Facebook page) or use the current page by default.
- Specify how many seconds the visitor must wait before getting the page unlocked.
- Full customization of any Social Service, including language localization.
- Test new styles and see the changes in realtime!
- Update and save configs with a click!
- Restore the default global values at anytime. You will find
this very useful when you get lost while testing the endless styles
- Box and layout 100% Customizable!
- Lock the page fully.
- Hide Text, Images, Videos and anything else included in the page.
- Enable only on specific pages.
- Customize Texts, Colors, Plugins, layout, Timer, Cookies.
- Use unlimited color combinations for overlay/Sharebox.(eg. A
football fan site can configure ShareToUnlock with his favorite team
- Show/Hide close icon. - Allow users to unlock your content without sharing and without waiting. (not be intrusive!)
- Enable/Disable click screen - allows users to unlock the content by clicking anywhere on the page. (not be intrusive!)
- Customize the Facebook plugin as you like.
- Customize the Twitter plugin as you like.
- Customize the Google+ plugin as you like.
- Customize the Linkedin plugin as you like.
- HTML5 Valid!
- CSS3 Valid!
- A server that supports PHP
- Permission to write files
Questions and Comments
Make a Comment
Collections which include this item