There are 2 main things that I need fixed.
Problem number 1.
I have purchased a search module for Virtuemart 2 - "Rupostel Virtuemart Ajax Search" and I need to modify it a little.
Basically I want it to work exactly like the search function found on the top of this page:
(As an example type in "iso" in the search field and se the search results.)
So these are the specific functions that I want the module to have:
1. Show the 5 top matching categories in a top section
(If there are no matching categories, then the category section must not be shown).
2. show the 5 top matching products in a section below the category section
(If there are no matching product, then the product section must not be shown).
3. The calculated product prices of Virtuemart must be included in the module so that it can show the final sales price etc.
4. The product link must have this structure:
where the numbers "100" and "200" are of course exchanged with the actual product ID and category ID of the product.
5. All elements in the search results need to be CSS friendly with element-classes, so that I can style the module to look the way I want.
6. The product and category links must be applied to the entire element blok on each search result, just like in the search function I linked to in the beginning.
Problem number 2.
In the admin product list view
The search function does not work when I search for product SKU.
This needs to be fixed.
I need this fixed so that
It´s very important that you have excellent English communication skills, and that you have understood everything I have explained.