This is a prove of concept project.
I want to have asp.net Dashboard Page, which is using asp.net ajax web-part technology.
Therefore, my admin can customize this dashboard page.
1. Admin can add, re-arrange and remove webparts inside dashboard page.
2. Admin can save the configurations.
3. when the page is loaded, admin's previous saved configuration is retrieved and the page will display correctly.
4. On furture, if new web-part is developed, this new web-part can be registered at somewhere,
and Admin can be able to select and add this new web-part into dashboard.
5. User can view the dashboard page, but they can't modify the dashboard.
SQL DATABASE 2008