You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Languages: ASP, HTML, YES! Software Code Charger
DataBase: Sql Server Express 2005
1. Port eleven (11) TTY Terminal screens to Windows 2003 Server using the YES! Software, ASP, and HTML as appropriate. [ .NET code will NOT Be used].
2. Manually detail the design and initial layout of the 11 screens working with the Project Manager.
3. Detail the SQL Server 2005 Express queries necessary for the screens to operate from the database structure in SQL Server 2000 that will be supplied on CD.
4. Code the 11 screens.
5. Finalize proof of proper execution of the 11 screens and obtain signoff from Project Director after successfully running against the live Sql Server Express 2005 DB on web server.
6. Using a Supplied windows server:
6.1 Set up the SERVER running IIS
6.2 Load Sql Server Express 2005 onto server
6.2.1 Load and index the DB and tables.
6.3 Import Web-Site code supplied by Project Director on CD
6.4 Add-in e-commerce and Merchant services determined and in current use by Project Director
6.5 Place on-line
7. Add on: Enhance the 11 screens look and feel as required and directed by Project Director
Fixed price bid.
Step 1 above will be compensated hourly.