We sell only one type of product but we dont have our self inventory. When we are going to sell a product we check in ours provider inventory who had the best price in the moment.
We need an application with the capabilities of:
1. Import excel inventory files from different providers by providers name. UNLIMITED PROVIDERS.
2. Store that information in a database
3. Create an virtual inventory based on providers inventory in which wil appear the product with the best price.
Example: if a PRODUCT A exist in inventory of 10 providers, in my virtual inventory will appear only the product with best price.
4. if i import a PROVIDER A INVENTORY and and month later i import again PROVIDER A INVENTORY... the price must be updated on database... and also my virtual inventory must be updated in case some product now does not have the best price in PROVIDER A INVENTORY.
EXAMPLE: i import my inventory and then PROVIDER A (TV SAMSUNG model x12= $22) and PROVIDER B (TV SAMSUNG model x12= $30)
in my virtual inventory only will appear
TV SAMSUNG model x12= $22 by Provider A
But if after update the price.. the provider A now increase the price to $40, then in my inventory will appear the item with best price. In this case from provider b
5. ALso the system must have the capability of export the virtual inventory to excel file.
6. The virtual inventory must have features like search , ordering, etc.
Basically this is a comparing tool software that will select the best price from diferent providers inventory and also will update the virtual inventory with best price.
We are looking someone to develop this software fast.
Someone suggest use of asp.net technology because i have another software with that tecnology and may be in the future he will need an integration. Also may be in the future is require multiuser features.
Please suggest the bes technology and how will run faster , in windows or as web application... We are looking the most faster solution.
If is needed a server also let me know the requirements.