You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Online Ticket booking portal for Kalakriti Art and Culture:
1. View the schedule of programs conducted throughout the day, week, month.
Calender control drop down for selection of date.
Drop down for show timings and description.
Like in Ticketforce.com
2. Select the program and related timing and date.
User should be able to select schedule as per kingfisher website.
3. User should be able to view the seating arrangement.
Like Spicejet website. Seat Selection should be grade wise:
4. Select the seats available.
Put seats blocked in cart and show cart option should be displayed.
With proper calculations.
Change in seat selction or back link should be provider with update cart button
5. User should be able to see the forthcoming attractions and advertisements.
A video clips of current shows and coming up shows should be shown
6. He should be able to reschedule tickets
Resecheule tickets option should be made available. It should be updated everywehere and credit account extra 500 rs should be charged for rescheduling.
7. He should be able to cancel tickets and get credit note. Cut 500Rs cancellation charges.
8. Portal should have the following types of users:
a. Direct Sale Representative
b. Admin (Super user)
c. Online Individual (Guest – adhoc user)
d. Online Registered Individual
e. Online Agent
9. User Validations (username and password generation for different types of users)
10. Admin module
11. Portal should have verisign security and payment gateway
12. Mode of online payment: Credit card & pay pal
13. Direct sale representative should be able to accept cash also.
14. Agents should be able to buy tickets through online portal or through direct sales representative.
15. Portal will be used to provide History of data for all types of user for 1 year + current year. Rest facility of taking backup and reminders should be there.
16. Portal will be used to send reminders and newsletters to registered users and agents.
17. Admin module should be able to suspend account of registered users who have not used there account for a stipulated period of time.
18. Once booking is confirmed and payment accepted a ticket and pnr or booking no should be generated. A copy of ticket should be made available for printing.
19. All terms and conditions should be mentioned on the ticket.
20. Reporting Module. Proper Daily, Weekle and monthly reports should be maineted and facility of emailing should be made available to admin module.
21. website should be optimised for search engines.
22. Link Bulding feature
23 wesbite should have a sitemap