You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to build an application where users can place orders and view and check the status of the orders that have been placed. This will require and admin side as well that will allow the order to go through an automated workflow process which require certain milestones for the order to be moved along to the next user for processing.
The following will be required for the project
1. Allow entry of an order via both users and administrators
2. Control the workflow of the life of the order as it moves from one stage to the next as it get completed by our staff
3. Ability of administrators to have the capability to assign users, check status of the order, upload documents to the order, and cancel orders when needed
4. Send notifications to internal employees as the order moves through the workflow
5. Reporting on orders, sales, and accounting to a PDF file (SSRS or other .net reporting service)
6. Ability to build in a pdf format the details of the order and email those PDF's to the client on an automated basis upon completion of the order
7. Ability to create new clients
8. Ability to assign sales staff to clients
9. Ability of clients to log in and view their orders, status of the order and communication between our company and the client.
10. Ability to assign a cost to an order and send that data to quickbooks (the online version) via an API
12. Module that will allow the assigning of crews and mapping of routes via google maps
13. Ability to flag an order as high priority
The following skills are required: