For this project, the coder will be required to generate a form within our existing website template. The form will be used for teachers to input information about classes they will be teaching in the future. They will also need to create a separate page to update existing records.
Here are some details to to what needs to happen:
1. Visitors to a webpage will first be presented with two buttons: "Add a class" and "Save and Exit"
2. Selecting "Add a class" will generate a form with several textboxes, dropdown menues, and checkboxes. (9 fields total)
3. At the bottom of this form, users will have an option to "Add another class" or "Save and Exit."
4. Selecting the first option will write data from the first form data to an Access database and generate another form with the same fields as the first. Selecting the second option will write the first form data to an Access database and exit out of the page (or re-route to a different page).
5. Finally, a separate webpage will present a drop-down menu of existing classes that have already been written to the database. Users will be able to select a class, click an "Edit" button, and update the fields in the database.
HTML 5 is required for all form objects. .NET and ASP are required for database integration.
There is the potential for a long-term working relationship if the coder's work is on-time and of high quality.