You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking for a developer/team of developers in Ukraine to join an on-going project. We have an office in Kiev, but there's an opportunity to work remotely. The developer/team of developers will work with technical staff in the USA, and with administrative staff and business analysts in Kiev, Ukraine. Fluency in Ukrainian language is a must.
Please, note that this is not an hourly job, nor this is a fixed-price job. This posting is for a job that pays a fixed monthly fee, and requires dedication and attention comparable to full-time employment. Taking that into consideration, please provide your desired monthly compensation with your bid.
The software system is implemented in ASP.NET C# using DevExpress (additional technologies and third-party libraries are evaluated and incorporated into the project on case-by-case basis). The system interfaces with existing legacy applications, which were written in Delphi and use Firebird 1.0 and 1.5, therefore knowledge of these technologies is a plus.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred