You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Dear GetAFreelancer professionals,
This bid request is for hyphen, BUT you can give some other proposal and I will run next bid request for your tutorial idea.
So, I need ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with code snippets or images if needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY, e.g.
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes like "Introduction to ASP.NET" which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area of programming.
If you are interested, please respond in this FORM:
Subject: Subject of the article
Description: One or two sentences description of article
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or more tutorials, but please do it in FORM LIKE ABOVE.
If you have any question, please let me know.