You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please read "Notes to the Designer" before bidding on this project.
Smart Mobile Solutions, a Dubai based LLC, is presently engaged in trading of Mobile Phones, Tablets and pertaining accessories to Local and Regional (GCC) Markets. The existing scope of operation is strictly B2B with a vision to diversify into online retail before the end of this year. Current online presence of the company is limited to few websites which are outdated and in urgent need of restructuring and redesign so as to keep up with the growth and vision of the company as well as market demand.
To completely redevelop the website “www.smartmobile.ae” using the latest IT framework in order to better showcase the company online. By allowing us to get a feel of the technical tools available, this will also serve as a stepping stone towards launching an effective eCommerce solution in the future. The website will serve as an online portal for the company thereby facilitating:
Visitors to get detailed information on our company
To inform visitors of the ongoing and upcoming events.
To generate new sales leads
To create a community by way of linking with popular Social Media platforms
To allow our existing Import and Retail partners to promptly and dynamically attune themselves with our sales and inventory
To deliver customized and focused business solutions
To minimize the client-company gap by increasing trust
Improve customer support
Showcase launch of new product and services
Enhance Brand Positioning
Export and Retail Partners
Search Engine Visitors
Social Media Users
Current and Potential Clients
Management and Staff
Products & Services
1) Header with company logo (can use existing!) and motto, Site Search
2) Body (Content to be decided)
Products & Services:
1) Mobile Phones
1) Company Profile
2) Board of Directors
3) Management Team
4) Group and its Subsidiaries Details
5) Achievements and Milestones
1) Registered Office
2) Corporate Office
3) Sales Office
4) Service Centers
5) Write to Us
6) Newsletter Signup
7) Reach Us (Location on Google Map)
Careers: 1) Vacancy Postings
Notes to the Designer:
1. ASP.NET website / web application (c#)
2. Should be built using latest .NET framework (4.0 or 4.5) and Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
3. UI should be aesthetic and neatly designed using HTML5 markup (table-less layout preferred ).
4. Styling to be done using CSS and appropriate classes should me made in such a way that they can be further extended and reused .
6. Proper Folder structure to be maintained for storing (images , css, js etc)
The website should be tested on various systems and configurations to ensure that it displays as intended. The website should be SEO-Friendly and the meta-tags should be dynamically and easily modifiable. The website should pass both Accessibility and Heuristics Testing. The details of which are as follows:
1) Unit Testing
2) Cross Web browser compatibility
3) Screen resolutions
4) Mobile devices
5) Input/output device limitations
6) Color contrast
Company logo already exists.