You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
* Real simple web interface that the user has some control over, i.e. credentials, privileges, data flow
* GIS plot (Google Map) with cursor over that provides last ‘readings’ at corresponding position
* Data is captured via simple ftp port, i.e. looks for new data at some interval, user configurable --> port, source file, destination
* Data is stored in data base. SQL? Db tables can be flushed by user control
* Data flow can be stopped and started by user control (stops reading from ftp in)
* FTP export config, different than ftp data input port
* Simple summary tables for 1min, 15min, and 1 hour records (data export function .csv, .txt, etc., based on current date range)
* Simple time series charts for 1min, 15min, and 1 hour records
* Wind rose plots
* See pdf for home page mock up
* Folder directory with read/write privileges to upload/download raw data, images, lab reports etc.
* Dashboard link to page with real time dashboard display, i.e. last concentrations, position, mets, map, etc.