You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a company who will analyze our electronic archive system (document management system) source codes, create specification based on:
- these source codes,
- access to working system,
- Discussions with us.
Then this company would be responsible for existing bugs elimination, and further system development, which includes:
- MSSQL database compatibility,
- Checksum for all documents (to automatically detect and report any document manipulations),
- Logging of all user actions (login to the system, search for documents, change of document attributes and so on),
- Active Directory synchronization (users groups from our system should be matched with selected user groups in AD),
- Entry masks for document attributes (e.g. zip code should allow only to enter up to 7 characters and should always start with a letter)
- Access restrictions for documents based on selected document attribute(s) values (e.g. invoices from a given contractor should be visible only to selected users)
Our system is built based on the following technologies:
- Database: MySQL,
- Internet Server: IIS,
- activeX (only for MS Office documents view)
Presently there are approx. 60 code files (.js, .aspx, aspx.cs and .cs) with more than 17 000 lines of code in total (some of them may not be used in compiled version of the system). Code is written using english function and variables names, but several comments are in foreign language.
Basic description of our electronic archive:
Both - admnistration and user interface are accessible as web pages.
Our archive allows to scan paper documents and store them as PDF files. It is possible to store any document type from user hard drive.
Documents are stored in so called "file cabinets", where they share the same attributes for their description (e.g. invoices are described by invoice no., contractor, payment date, etc.). Users can be assigned rights to view, archive, modify attributes and delete rights for selected "file cabinets".
Optionally we are looking for dedicated web-based document viewer, which would display Microsoft Office documents (at least doc, docx, xls,xlsx, ppt, pptx) without the need for MS Office applications installed on user computers. It should also display typical graphic format files (jpg, png, tiff, gif) and pdf files in the same user interface. This viewer would be used to display documents stored in our archive.
If you are interested in this optional part, please quote separate price for it.
Because of the whole project complexity, we are looking only for professional software development companies not individual programmers.