You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a few basic pages designed in C#/Asp.net that works with Google Maps.
The layout should be as follows:
- be able to include all of the branches, a specific branch, or multiple branches
- lets you choose 1 or more trucks to display on the maps, trucks are specific to the branch
- It should have a beginning and ending date/time search or the option to show where they currently are located, with the ending date as an option to show current location
- lets you hide/show a truck route that is currently mapped
- unique color for each route/truck
- unique symbol for each current or last location
- zoom capabilities
- add pin in the routes for stops longer than 15 min and a different pin for greater than 30 minutes, these times are a variable set in the setup page
- option to hide/show route and only show current/last truck location
- allows customer to set a color and symbol specific to the truck. I don't have any symbols or know if Google Maps supplies them but if not, I'll need the information as to what is required for the symbols.
- allows customer to add a truck name
- allows customer to add a driver name
- allows customer to setup pint stop times as specified in the Map page
- require source code when project is release
- clearly documented/noted in source code
- 1 week requirement
- .net 4.0+
- unit testing required
I need this project completed within 7-10 days, the sooner the better.
This will be connecting to an iis service. I will add the gets as needed or requested.