We want as ASP.NET Social Networking Portal with standard features of Facebook. Only the programmers/companies who have developed similar application in past should bid.
The portal should provide the following features:
On User Interface
Logged in user can add his basic details including mobile number, Introduction, Profile Picture, profession, location (area, city, country), photos, friends, and similar standard details with basic privacy customization for mobile number. The information will be displayed on UI when someone views the user’s profile.
Examples: View Facebook Profiles, Linkedin Profiles
Administrator can add/delete fields in User Profile for the Application through a Dash Board with similar capabilities.
On User Interface
The standard messaging system of Facebook should be used as benchmark for the message capabilities of the application. This involves:
• Messaging Interface to send receive messages from friends or other users in the network
• Ability to view messages history
• Ability to Send Group Messages to Friends with specific interests or locations (Linkedin Messages for example)
• Search Option for Messages
• Subject Box of Messages
• Ability to attach files, pictures, videos, and links in the messages
• Message Notification Alert to the user via email, and SMS.
The application should have a Dash Board where Administrators can send messages to all the users in the network, or groups of users with identical locations or interests defined in User Profiles
Examples: View Facebook Messaging System, Linkedin Messaging System
Standard chatting system of Facebook should be used as benchmark where users can chat with friends in person and in groups by inviting them. Users can share files & pictures in the chat as well.
Group Default Chatrooms
The application will have some default chatrooms which will be viewable for every user who logs in. User can minimize or hide those default rooms, but it would viewable to all.
A Dash Board where Administrators can
• Create group chat rooms
• Delete the existing chat rooms
• Invite all users in platform to a Chat Room
• Integration of Chat Messages with Messaging System where all chat history is saved as messages.
Social Network Wall:
Following Standard features Social Wall should be included:
• Status Sharing Bar (Linkedin/facebook)
• Social Wall sharing status, photo uploads, video uploads, commenting systems, like facebook
Note: Please go through the Social Walls of Linkedin and Facebook for a prototype of desired feature.
All standard notification features will be included in the application. Notification System should be developed in a way that our programmers can create customized notifications for the network and link it with triggers outside the social media. Since the application will be integrated into a financial portal, so the application should be fully intractable.
C#, Asp.net 4.0 framework, database: MS-SQL 2008 R2