You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an ASP .NET expert in MVC to take over development of AgendaPet's website.
We have several features to be developed, among them a booking/ scheduling engine, implement payment gateway, a feel simulators, a pet marketplace etc... Lot's of fun.
So we're looking for someone that we can establish a long term relationship. This person will take over entire development and support of our site.
In the coming month or 2 we have demands for 2/3 developers. Then, we may reduce to 1 until we receive external funding. When this happens our demand will skyrocket.
- ASP.NET MVC 3;
- Entity Framework 4;
- SQL Server;
- We're hosted in Amazon Web Services
On the process:
- Though this is an hourly basis project, for every development sprint you will give a workload estimation.
- any change requests on our side, we will increase this volume
- of course, if anything unplanned passes by on that sprint we can revise that workload estimation
- However, bug corrections on your work won't be considered for the hours (we want to reward good and assertive work)
- All the work will be managed with a project management system. Everything happens there so both of us can keep track of things.
Only bid if:
- You belong to a company with 10+ people
- you have more than 40 positive reviews here on Freelancer.com
- you have the above mentioned expertise. Low quality jobs won't be accepted and you will end up loosing money
- On support, I need to be able to contact you 24/7 for emergencies (e.g.: system crash)
- yes, our site is in portuguese but I handle all translations. one of the future developments will be to implement multi-language feature