You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A few updates to our website.
1. When creating a new loan allow assign access for Deal Team, Arbor Access and Loan Access
2. Change layout of Create Loan and Edit Loan pages. Now it is too long, vertically. Decrease font size, put items in two columns instead of one, make buttons smaller. Make the layout look good, but more compressed.
3. When a new loan is created send out an email to all users (only front end) that have been given access to that loan. Use the Razor syntax WebMail.Send as used on the register.cshtml page. Don't use server.Send(mail); as on the group email. The email should say:
Subject: Your New Arbor Loan Express
You have been assigned a new loan in the Arbor Loan Express online document manager. You may access your loan at [website address].
Your username is: [username]
If you've forgotten your password please use the forgot password link located on the login screen.
Once logged in you may submit your loan forms either online or as PDF files. Please contact your Arbor loan manager if you have any difficulties.
The Arbor Team
4. Send out an email alert every Tuesday. This email is an overview for Arbor users of the status of their loans. Criteria for the emails are below.
- On the loan edit page there are two areas "Deal Team" and "Arbor Access" if someone has a checkbox in one of these fields they will get an email.
- Each person should only get one email. If they are assigned to multiple loans the single email will contain info for all of their loans, not a different email for each loan.
- Front end users do not receive this email.
- Once a loan has been deleted (completed) it will not be included in the emailing.
- If a user is not assigned to any loans they should not get an email.
- The email should have a list of loans assigned to that user, under each loan will be the users (front end) and a list of their documents with checks if they are completed or not.
- if a document is inactive it should not appear in the list.
- The email should look nice. Lists should be in a table format to make the list easily readable.
- The email should look like this:
Subject: Your Weekly Loan Update
You are currently assigned to [number of loans] open loans.
Please see below for the status of your loans.
[Loan Name #1] - [Loan number #1]
Primary Borrower: [Primary Borrower]
Due Date: [Loan Due Date]
This loan is [Percentage Complete Number - Total Documents vs Documents Marked Approved]% Complete
List of Documents by Broker/Borrower
Name Submission Status Approval Status
[doc name] [submission status] [approval status]