You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Mandatory develoment experience of CLASSIC ASP / SQL SERVER 2005 required. Also the successful bidder will need to complete and sign the attached Developer Certification and NDA.
Apzyn, an Indiana based technology company, develops web solutions, mobile sites and provides web site hosting, email hosting, ftp services and file storage facility.
Scope: We require the following work to be done for our internal site:
1) Use the existing site layout and page layouts – No design work
2) Refine a customer sign-up page (already built)
3) Develop pages to display products & Services that the customer can purchase – This will be a sequence of 6 pages where the customer either chooses one or more products and specifies certain attributes (like quantity) for the chosen product or the customer clicks a button to skip a page.
4) Create an order submission page when the order is validated and added to the database. In this final checkout page, add a stub where we will later add the Credit Card processing code.
5) After the order is submitted, the web page will need to make use of Command Line Interface (CLI) to do some account setups. A description of the CLI will be provided. The coder is responsible for writing the CLI scripts based on the document that we will provide. The CLI scripts will use the information collected from the forms (refer to step 3 & 4 above) and supply information to the CLI scripts. The CLI scripts when run successfully will create user account.
6) Have a login accessible page that does the following (for the user) – Note that the login page and the other pages listed below have been created based on the form value user entered in Step 3 & 4 above:
a. Allows users to modify their profile – all the information they used to register except their login id.
b. View their own transactions
c. Purchase additional products and services
d. Cancel Account – This will call another CLI script to actually cancel the account.
7) Have Forgot password functionality for users to retrieve their passwords.
8) Have a login accessible page for Administrative users:
a. Add / edit items (products / services and the associated cost)
b. Add monthly credit card transactions via batch load from an Excel file
c. View sales reports – by Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, custom date range
d. View sign-ups and cancellations
Technology: All work must be performed using classic ASP and SQL Server 2005. Database design will be provided and this cannot be changed. If a change is required for database design, the developer needs to get our written permission before changing it.