You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a website that was done half way that needs to be finished. Please read what you are to do before bidding. You bid means you will do it for that amount - No Hidden Fees - I am tired of hearing "I will do this for that amount, and I will finish it for this amount." Please realize this before bidding.
Project - Update thebigrigmattress.com
1. addtocart.asp – if you have 2 or more products, it adds the combined weight for a total shipping change. What needs to be done is that each product (item) is added as an individual weight. 1 product – 1 shipping rate – 2 products – 2 separate shipping rates and total is displayed for the total shipping.
1. cps/OrderList.asp – There currently 3 types of logins – Admin – sees everything – Fulfillment – sees orders and can change order details - change status – and Phone Orders – change status and able to make phone orders – nothing changes here in reference to their role. On this page, Admin needs a way search a range of dates and bring up just those invoices based on the range of dates and then export the details of those orders into an xls style format. Based on the information above in shipping – the role of this page changes – currently one order gets a single serial number and tracking number – now 1 order can have say 5 products each with its own serial number and tracking number. Also, currently you click on the order number and it brings up a receipt. This needs to bring up a new page where Admin, Phone Order, and Fulfillment logins need to see as well but each product on this page will need to have 3 things added to it – each product item will have a serial number field and a tracking number field so the customer can see each tracking number and serial number associated with the product shipment. Also, on the product item line, I need a checkbox that reads – backordered. When this item is checked, when the receipt is printed up, items now checked will have the tracking number and serial next to it and he backorder items will have “backorder” where the serial number and tracking number normally would go. Email notifications will need to be updated by this new information as well.
2. At bottom of cps/OrderList.asp, you see Delete – Set New Order – Set In Process – Set Delivered – Update Shipping – these will need to be moved t the page you create above. All roles will need to see this new section – Admin, Fulfillment, and Phone Orders.
3. Please remember on the export option, it will need to capture all instances of serial numbers and tracking numbers.
4. Need a way to export – shipping information and import into UPS Worldship. Would like a way to take the tracking number from UPS Worldship and import into this program dynamically if possible.
5. On this new page you are creating, I need a way to print 2 invoices – 1 invoices shows creditcard information – 2 invoice xxx's out credit card numbers except last 4 – xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-4321
1. Index.asp – need featured products to be 2 per line not 3 per line.
Any questions, please ask.