You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Here are a few items for which we need code work:
1. PA state Sales Taxes
a. The code was originally set up to charge sales tax to customers in the state of Pennsylvania but we outsourced the job to hook the site up with our gateway/PNC merchant account and the coder who did the job dropped the state sales tax function.
2. Search Bar - We need one, same as everyone else’s.
3. Allow creation of a user shopping cart without logon ID
a. Move logon request to checkout. Currently, the user must logon in order to view his cart. This causes us to drop some potential buyers too early in the process. We want the cart to be visible without creating a logon ID. And the logon ID should be required once the buyer hits submit.
4. Create DB field to time stamp new SKU’s. We need to identify our newly listed items, but there is no time stamp on the new SKU listings when they are entered into the database.
5. Discount items by Type. We have the code already to discount items individually or by supplier code. We need to be able to discount and entire group by item_type. For example: ALL Desks On sale for 15% off.
6. A database field for manufacturer’s SKU which show on reports (orders) but not on web pages. Once an order is concluded, we need to see the exact manufacturer’s SKU number, but we do not want to reveal this to the buyers during their session, it should only show up on their order confirmation after the items are already purchased.
7. Full Service Shipping Option. We just need an option to ad a surcharge by fixed amount or percent up-charge for a full service delivery.
8. Fix order confirmation report for local pick-up. Currently the site does not charge shipping when a buy checks the “Local Pick-up” box in the check-out. But the buyers confirmation email still shows the shipping included in the total even though the amount was not included in the credit card charge.