You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Application: Patient test record management Data entry form:
o Patient Information: Name, Surname, DOB, Address, City/Town, State, PostCode, Telephone, Mobile, Email
o Test Information: Previous Test, Card Signed, Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Date of Entry on Database,Date of Export to Print Letter, Mail sent status
- Doctor: Name, Address, City/Town, State, PostCode,
- Record specific: Unique Record Number, Test Center ID
- Autocomplete when the patient surname & date of birth match with existing patient info entered in the database
- Autoformat date from ddmmyyyy into dd-mm-yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy.
o Date validation required
- Postcode validation: validate address against Australia’s postcode (city, state, and postcode must match with Australia’s postcode book)
- Telephone number autoformat & validation
- Email address validation
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Client Browser: IE, FireFox, Safari,..
- Separate database for Negative test results and positive test results
- Separate database for different test centers (5 test centers)
Application features & functions:
- Users’ privilege assignment:
o There are 3 users’ group with different rights on the system in terms of data access, edit, view customization ability.
o Ability to add/edit users’ right
o Data entry users can enter all data but can’t see/edit the records that contain positive test results.
o User can login to different test center
- Search for view/edit/ and export to Spreadsheet (excel)
o Ability to search for record using keywords from entry record, for example using first name, surname, date of birth or search record from record number 1000 to number 2000 or from entry date of January 1 2011 to March 1 2011.
o Select the found records for viewing
o Select the found records for edit
o Ability to Export found records into Excel spreadsheet. When the data is exported, the exported record will be automatically updated with the date of export and the mail send status.
- Documentation of the application must be provided: data dictionary, database design, application codes, application modules,…
- We won’t accept copied/re-used codes from any other projects/companies/ or rightfully licensed owners.
- The applications with its codes and documentation are owned by us and will be used for commercial re-sales.
- Sufficient security consideration and measures must be applied in application design and coding because this is application used to manage patients’ records.
- Application deployments
- Three months free of support
This configuration is currently working on SharePoint online and can demonstrate to succesful bidder.