1. Design/ produce a web application that enables lecturers and students schedule consultation appointments without interfering with each other’s plans.
Functions that would be included in the system
• Administrator (lecturer) and student (users)
• Appointment Manager
• book new appointment and cancel
• Availability checker
• Evaluation form
• The system should be able to plan and schedule an appointment automatically
• Link or synchronize with Google calendar and Microsoft outlook
• Incorporate Google map to help with consultation locations
• System should be able to send acknowledgement
open id system
online appointment system for lecturer you know what to do coder i dont have to explain just impress me the way u work. thanks :) Programming language: prefer: ASP code behind vb.Database: Micro Access Specs: 1)admin/user login 2)date/time/calender 3)no clash on reservation appointment ex(in one day they will be more than one appointment so u understand it) )nice interface is prefered (impress me with the interface and functionality) User Side 1)calender and date view 2)login/change password/retrive lost password . 3)list of lecturer and subject information (information of the lecturer) 4)free time and timetable of the lecturer 5)show time that already booked by others 6)Status of the lecturer (available/on leave/training and so on) 7)confirmation form of appointment and can be printed by the user 8)on appointment info. it should include the name,matric number,reason of meeting,email and all the related things 9)out send email to the user they appoint to.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4) for the understanding of myself, so that i can upgrade the system for better performance time after time..i need complete documentation, DFD chart and all related programming developement phase (complete report on the system