You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please refer to
I want to change my website as it is not professional enough. I believe the site looks nice but it is more of a designer’s website than a builder. I am also looking for someone that can suggest ideas to me. I want to change the site to something that is still classy but also more like an established building company. I like the look and feel of the foxtons website. (www.foxtons.co.uk). I want someone with ideas and view the project in stages online so I can keep up to date of what to do.
Foxtons: I like their clear imaging, I like the flash, I want clear bordering around texts. In the foxtons site I like the yellow free valuation box and the pink careers box
Firstly the people I award the job to must have design and programming skills. I would like to see their previous work. I also want to be able to see how many people come onto my site each day and analyse this data. When the website is finished I want to be able to have the capacity to edit texts and photos by myself
I also want to get some keywords on the natural listings by using optimisation tools. Please see below
1. Keyword analysis - involves using our search suggestion tools and software to identify what are the most competitive and effective keywords for your industry and products.
This is then compiled into a report of over 20 keywords and processed to you via e-mail for you to view and aid you in choosing your keywords.
2. Once the 20 main keywords are established by yourself we then create and build you an optimised page per each keyword chosen. This is produced via generating a template of your website and putting original content, titles and headers etc. onto the template making sure that the keyword density is used to the optimum level.
(This process takes between 10 and 15 working days)
3. The next stage is the work becomes displayed on our internal testing server enabling you to view the work we have produced for you.
4. Once you are happy the pages are required to be uploaded to your website. This can be incorporated by our self or yourself. (FTP details are required if you wish us to upload the work)
5. At this stage the work is now your own property and part of your website, the submission process now begins, where we will submit you to all the major search engines.
6. The Final stage is working on getting links to your website to increase or build Page rank on your site. The way this works is that Google gives a relevancy of importance to each website between 0 and 10. The higher the number the more important your website is to Google. Getting links from relevant websites is what increases the number.
As for the website
Design a new logo that is more fitting to building trade. The new name will be given when contract is agreed
The website must be professional and contain all the pages (13 pages) in original site plus:
Virtual tour- (I want 3 or 4 virtual tours of nice properties that look like a property within London)
Yellow free valuation boxed page
Pink box- careers page
I like in the foxtons site how they display the opening hours
Before and after gallery with flash and job description and price
Who we recommend
Possibly: call me back
Our warranty (this has to have a simple silver shield logo on it)
Atleast 3 e-mail accounts
I am also a member of the FMB and Guild of mastercraftman and need their logos on the site. I also want the visa symbols.
As a company we believe you pay for what you get and we are only interested in web design companies who can meet our standards.