I would like to ask your help on project to create user interface, programming and small shopping cart/paypal for www.AmazingArt.ORG
The idea for website is like this:
- website has bunch of 3D art images with little blog under them at smal resolution for Google-like to pick it up like unique;
- for a fee visitors can see (gain access) to around 500 high resolution images of that art plus they will receive pair of 3D glasses;
- for another fee visitors can purchase single-downloadable-file if they like;
- also there is conect form for people if they need royalty-free rights on image;
- shopping-store page allows very limited choice of items like 3D galsses, calendars, etc with 10-20 items maximum;
- small GoogleAdwords/other free-link exchange alike system should be added to page to next-right-below from sample image
Site sized approximately for new tablets or iPads to some degree but I would like to have images resized on a programming level depending on Java-script detection of users resolution of browser when in Full Screen.
New Member receives 3d paper glasses with CODE on THEM and when adding this code to the page - allows to see all 500 hundred+ images in full screen resolution for a set period of time (lets say a year.)
Site should be very easy shopping experience click on button or image brings out action or full-screen sized communication windows with simplistic and vivid forms after completing which user should be able quickly and painlesly to complete their purchase.
I preferr to see site completed in Classic ASP with simplistic MDB database that only stores small amount of easily downloadable data (no SQL or other stationary db) with some java script or ajax type ONE-CLICK shopping window-cart. Payment option should be Paypal.
Please take a look at www.AmazingArt.ORG for proposed layout and e-mail me what you think.
More detailed conversation required, unfortunately it is very hard to explain exactly what I need but I have very precise understanding of web and user interface/experience and functionality for this project.
P.S. Offers from Asia will be reviewed BUT will be reviewed last (my appologies but I have very BAD experience with Asian way of presenting programming and understanding the needs of customer and business in general, esp. India)