You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a C# function that takes the following parameters:
GPS X & Y Coordinates
1. Open the attached customerExport.csv file and get customer list of addresses. Store in Tuple:
2. Loop through following formula or something similar to get the 5 closest addresses.
Use reverse Geocoding to get 2 addresses in the area. (this can be any two near by addresses. I want to return these two addresses as random to distract someone from seeing all my real customer addresses)
Return all the addresses in Tuple.
This shouldn't take too long. I was thinking $60-80.
FYI, this was a repost of the project below:
1. Create a .net aspx page with Customer Name textbox and Street Address dropdown list.
2. When page opens prompt for GPS location.
3. Using C# code behind open customerExport.csv file and get customer list of addresses.
4. Using Google Maps API Populate the dropdown list with 3 closest customer addresses and 3 closest real addresses.
5. When the user selects a customer address the customer name populates the Customer name Textbox. If the select a real address populate the Name textbox with "Closest Address1,2,3".