You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are building a refrigerated courier network and looking to develop a system to manage and control all aspects of lead/opportunity capture, job quote, job booking, job allocation and management of jobs including electronic documentation, mobile device integration, reporting, payments/billing and customer satisfaction.
Any previous or related experience or solutions in this area will be preferred so as we are not reinventing the wheel. All genuine bidders must include the word CHILL in your submission to ensure authenticity.
To have a transport courier program with the following key capabilities: We want this devleoped as a stand alone program that can be soon after integrated across other business system requirements such as warehouse storage and handling, equipment rental....
• GPS/Vehicle tracking real time capability of multi vehicles - we already have this in each vehicle - just looking for it to be integrated into solution using existing hardware or utilise mobile device (iphone/ipad or Android)
• Clear and simple format and operation from transport allocator point of view
• Clear and simple format and operation from delivery driver point of view
• Link to Google Maps or similar with search suggested auto fill for locations and addresses
• Functionality on Apple mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad and Android devices
• Real time job monitoring including sign on glass Proof Of Delivery (POD) and multi photo use/capture ability and email docs to relevant parties
• Online courier job enquiry/quote to booking to report to invoice
• Quotation & Job Execution capability including multiple drops or single drops given to same or numerous drivers.
• Time based Billing or Formula based billing = drop rate based on distance and service type.
We have found a few pieces of off the shelf software that come close but nothing is ticking all the boxes so decided to put this job out to the freelancer community. Our detailed brief is to be shared with our chosen shortlist once a confidentiality and non disclosure document has been signed.
Whilst we have some preference and requirements for build languages we are open to suggestions. This briefed element is part of a wider CMS or business system that we want to build to accommodate all aspects of our business operations such as inventory, project management, company forms all accessible and integrated online. We are a Mac office and want the solution to be sleek, fast and available anywhere anytime. More details and overview will be provided to the successful bidder.
The below is a suggestion of various technology that could be used to accommodate but by no means a given.
Web Based System/Admin System
• MS Windows Server 2008
• ASP.NET 3.5
• MS SQL Server 2008 Mobile Application
• iOS 5 Xcode with ObjectiveC
Database Database and Reports
• DevExpress Components
• Native Charting controls for iPhone/iPad
Third Party API’s
• Google Calendar/iCal* (*If Necessary)
• Xero APIs
• XML for integration to other elements