You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Academic writer for 3 chapters of Nursing PhD proposal, 20,000 words. Low quote needed until proved self –extensive future lucrative work if done well.
We are an academic writing company and we are looking for a reliable, financially reasonable/competitive, fast-working, talented academic writer to start immediately and write the first three chapters (20,000 words) of a Nursing PhD proposal by, or before, mid-January –(the earlier the better). The writer needs to have completely fluent written English –we have included further details below.
We are looking to find a writer for this project immediately –today or over the next few days so please do not delay in getting back to us if you think you are suitable. We’re looking for writers with very low quotes since this is a testing project –if done well we’ll give you the rest of the PhD proposal and the PhD Dissertation at higher rates as well as future, more lucrative projects.
We have a lot of future work (we can potentially provide you with full time work) and are looking for excellent, reliable writers.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
• PhD proposal
• 20,000 words
• US Style
• First 3 chapters (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology).
• Looking for a writer who will start immediately & complete it ASAP (deadline is mid January however if you can complete this before –to a very good standard- then even better. The more you impress us, the more likely we will be to pick you above other writers for future projects).
• The client prefers a quantitative study (as opposed to a qualitative one) however there may be flexibility.
• The title is undecided –we’ll email you some research materials & you need to provide a title & outline –once this has been approved you can continue with the writing. This outline is a plan which summarizes and breaks down the direction that the PhD proposal will take and this needs to be submitted asap /in a week.
• The work needs to be 100% original /no plagiarism –we have software to check & don’t accept plagiarized work.
• Our work is entirely legal -we provide research papers.
• We expect regular updates (/to be sent updated writing regularly) so we can see progress and monitor quality.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU & PAYMENT:
• Please email us at least a few samples of your academic writing. Experience writing at PhD level will be favored –please let us know about all relevant experience.
• Advantageous to have a Nursing or Medical background –not essential.
• Please let us know your qualifications (emailed scanned degree certificates are useful -this can be done later).
• Punctuality, a competitive quote, hard-work, reliability, talent, fluent English, regular communication.
• Please send us an overall quote for the 20,000 word first 3 chapters of the PhD proposal (don’t send per hour fees).
• The fee we accept will depend upon experience but at any rate will be under USD $500. We used to not pay writers for their initial testing project however we are prepared to in this case since the word count is significant.
• We are looking for a writer who has a very low fee for this initial testing project and we will increase the fee for future projects once the writer has proved themselves (the extent to which we increase fees will depend upon the quality of the work we receive).
• We provide lucrative & full time employment for our best writers. The work is flexible so you can commit to as many, or few, projects as you like.
• Payment is made after we receive work from you & check it for plagiarism/client satisfaction –we’re happy to pay 2 installments &/or use an escrow account.
• If the writer does this project well the client will pay for the final 2 chapters –we’ll employ the writer who works on this project to do these if s/he would like. We’ll also offer them the option of working on the whole PhD Dissertation that follows -this is dependant on the quality of this partial Proposal.