You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Answer one of the following questions and provide your answer in no more than 1500 words.
It should be written in an essay format.
1. Which theory do you think offers a better explanation of manufacturing FDI from
developed country firms to developing countries: Dunning’s OLI paradigm or Vernon’s
Product Life Cycle theory? Explain your answer fully.
2. Choose two culturally diverse countries and compare their cultures. Discuss how
cultural differences influence the costs of doing business between two countries.
3. Countries that intervene in trade have cited political arguments for their actions. To
what extent are these arguments Justifiable? Discuss with reference to examples and
rationales of these arguments.
- Introduction: The introduction should set a clear direction and structure to the essay.
- Main Text: This section should provide cogent arguments based on relevant concepts
and theories and supported by examples and empirical evidence.
- Conclusion: Summarize the main arguments in the essay.
I'm looking for someone with high level of writing skills and business knowledge.
Words limit is low and budged for this project depends on you skills. I am willing to pay 70-80$ to person who is fully capable of finishing this project.
If you are this type of person start your answer with "I have high level of writing skills and business knowledge". (This is done for propose of avoiding automatic answers.) Then question you've chose and why you will be capable of finishing this project.
I expect you to do complete research about question you choose and include very good references. I can provide you with some material in form of slides.
Please keep in mind that this work is required for British standards so very high level of English is required. Thank you.