You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need it in 6 hours. 1 page. I have few files also which I would send through email. Only seriouse bidders, no plagiarism.
Paper Subject Anthropology
Paper Topic assignment
Language Style English (U.S.)
Type of Work Assignment
Urgency 5 hours
Number of Pages 1
Number of Sources 1
1) A technique to show how you arrived at your conclusions in post-modern writing is best exemplified through: For 1 Point(s)
A) Lather's: including the informant's voice by transcribing conversations.
B) Geertz: transparency through thick description of cultural events.
C) Seeger: including informant's opinions in the final analysis.
D) all of the above.
2) Interpretative anthropologists use which of the following technique? For 1 Point(s)
A) A dynamic look at culture.
B) A static look at culture.
C) Thick description.
D) Both a. and c.
3) Which of the following characteristics of anthropology have been challenged by scholars of representation such as James Clifford and Vine Deloria? For 1 Point(s)
A) Implicit or explicit claims of authority
B) Implicit or explicit claims of authenticity
C) The reality of limited or restricted access
D) All of the above
E) None of the above
4) All of the following scholars may be considered deconstructionists except: For 1 Point(s)
5) A deconstructionist is likely to say: For 1 Point(s)
A) An anthropologist's writing is a complete and accurate representation.
B) An anthropologist's writing is an accurate representation, but not complete.
C) An anthropologist's writing is one perspective; there are also other valid perspectives.
D) An anthropologist's writing is an invalid perspective; there is non truth to it.
6) Who thinks of culture as a text? For 1 Point(s)
7) Anthropology is constantly reinventing itself, especially in the form of different experiments with textual representation. For 1 Point(s)
8) According to Edward Said, the idea of the "Orient" reflects: For 1 Point(s)
A) The prejudices and biases of Western culture
B) The interests of the socially and politically weak
C) A Western construction of the Other
D) All of the above
E) a. and c. but not b.
9) If practicing deconstruction, you may: For 1 Point(s)
A) Compare two or more written representations about a culture.
B) Read texts and consider the gaps in information.
C) Think about multiple meanings for the same word.
D) Think about the structures that create a web of meaning.
E) All of the above
10) When reading a written piece on culture, it is important to question what is not in the story as well as what is included. For 1 Point(s)
Discuss at least two of your classmates� postings.