You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Report Writing on a case study
An Executive Summary or Abstract – this is a short summary of the Report. It will include details about the report, findings, analysis and your recommendations. Please note that the executive summary is separate from the rest of the Report and is not included in the table of contents
• A Table of Contents – which lists the major and minor sections of your report.
• An Introduction – which introduces the main topic and background of the report.
• The Main Body – which should include your findings and analysis in greater detail and be organised in a logical sequence.
• A Conclusion – this is a summary of your findings and analysis.
• Recommendations – the recommended course of action based on the analysis and
• References – a list of all the sources that you have used.
• Appendices – any additional information not found in the main body of the report, such as graphs, charts and tables should be included here.