Used USA bank for transactions while abroad, do I pay tax?

Avg Bid (USD)
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $250

Project Description:
I was a university student on student visa (F1) in USA during 2001-2003 when I got social security number in USA and opened bank account there. Later in 2003, I droped from university and returned to my home country. I used this USA bank account for transactions (about half a million dollar in five years) of my eBay business through PayPal after returning from USA to my home country. I am again going to USA in January 2012 on student visa in another university. Do I need another social security number in USA? Will I be asked to pay or file tax forms when I go to USA for transactions that I did while I was not in USA? I did my business from my home country using USA bank. Does my new university know about my study records in my old universtiy? I did not disclose my scores of last USA university while applying to this new university. I am offered Teaching Assistantship by new university and I will get paid. What legal actions will be taken against me in USA if I fail to pay tax for money that I earned while I was in my home country? How much tax I need to pay?

Skills required:
Accounting, Finance, Payroll, Quickbooks & Quicken
About the employer:
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.

Hire drew09
$ 30
in 1 days
Hire forexwizard
$ 250
in 2 days
Hire aussietax
$ 300
in 2 days