You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support a Research Analyst. This is your opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of our business. With our flat management structure and performance recognition, we offer a dynamic and rewarding partnership. As a member of a highly ranked and growing team, you will be involved in generating reports that assist in investment decisions. You will help provide industry analysis, financial modelling, managing and building databases and generating reports and investment opinions, but your primary role will be writing equity research reports and composing valuation models in excel.
To be successful, you will:
- have a university degree in a relevant discipline (finance, accounting or engineering degrees) . Completion of an MBA or CA or progression through the CFA program is also desirable.
- have at least 1-2 years of research experience as an associate and/or industry experience in an analytical capacity
- be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas succinctly
- have the ability to manage several projects concurrently and provide support to other members of the research team as required
- show initiative to help build a quality product and be willing to work the hours to achieve your goals
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an example equity research report, and related valuation model in XLS or XLSX. We thank all applicants, but only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.