You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
**Part Time Executive Advisor / Corporate Executive Board for Green Company**
The Executive Advisor / Corporate Executive Board role is responsible for improving the customer experience and contributing to the alignment of the Company. This individual reports directly to the Board of Directors. This individual supports the operations teams and collaborates with the research teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Consulting with administration and operations (webinars, phone calls, written correspondence). All tasks can be conducted from any computer connected to high-speed internet with access to Skype or a mobile phone.
**- Bachelor Degree or higher education a requirement
- Job position includes potential monthly bonus and stock options
- Any travel would be paid for by Company
- A current employment resume is required. Reference email/phone
contacts are also helpful, if available
- Must be available for interview by phone or Skype**
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Oct 8, 2012 6:27:18 AM:
ExecAdmin2013 changed the ExpertRating requirements on this project from:
Computer Skills Test
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills Test