Please quote me a total cost for the following:
Creation of Android app based on a traditional children's connect the dots paper game, but also similar to:
but all of the detail below MUST be completed.
Layout = landscape
min sdk 8, target sdk 17
Programming must be completed in Java/XML only, and be easily imported and edited in Eclipse.
You will program 1 activity only. This activity must look good on any Android phone/tablet from 320x480 up to 1920x1280. Background images supplied will be 1280x800, with overlaying puzzle images up to a maximum of 1024x800 to be centred on screen. This leaves room on the left and right for buttons.
4 buttons which will be viewable at all times (even during gameplay):
* Exit button - in the top left corner - finish();
* Next Puzzle button - in the top right corner which when pressed will refresh the screen with a RANDOM NEW puzzle.
* Audio button to turn the reading of the letters or numbers off
* Button in the bottom left to switch between three options: numbers (1-26), and letters (a-z) or (A-Z). The dots need to have the number or letter on them depending on which option this button is set to. ( I will provide a font to use for the letters and numbers.)
- the number of dots needs to be variable from 5-26
- I will provide 3 sample screens worth of images: ie 3 backgrounds and 3 puzzle items. The images need to appear after successful completion of the game via a FADE IN, with stars floating up as an effect, 9 stars of varying sizes (same image).
- All the dots need to initially be dark blue (eg html notation 28289d), then if the correct number/letter is not pressed within 3.2 seconds it should change to orange (eg html color notation ff7d00) and when the correct one is pressed it should change to red (eg html color notation ff0700).
- On completion of the puzzle the dots fade out and are replaced with the picture of the item which fades in (using an alpha like effect), just like the above video. The object name (a sound) will be played matching the image used.
I will provide the audio files and the completed sound manager java file, and a media player java file for the level end audio. You need to program the app to read out the audio files from the sound manager sound pool as follows:
SoundManager.playSound(101, 1); // = "a"
SoundManager.playSound(126, 1); // = "z"
1-26 for letters "a" through "z"
SoundManager.playSound(201, 1); // = "1"
101-126 for numbers "one" through "twenty six"
Also, you you need to add a sound to when the puzzle is completed only if the sound is turned on (use a true/false boolean setting for this):
Playsound2.play(applistbup.this, 101); // for the first puzzle
Playsound2.play(applistbup.this, 102); // for the second puzzle
The sound needs to be refered to in the database/array that is used for the other data that makes up the picture.
Each game round will thus require:
- A number that can reference the items name audio file reference number to play the sound when the round is complete, eg : 301
- A reference to the name of the background image, eg: @drawable/bg1, bg2, bg3, etc
- A reference to the image, eg: @drawable/item1, item2, item3, etc
- x and y references to the dot locations, relative proportions to the screen eg: x,y; x,y; x,y.... like:
If you have any questions please contact me ASAP.