Employee Monitoring Application For Android
Employee monitoring application for Android device (all versions).
Employee monitoring Application-
Company has one head office with 10 sub offices in different locations. Company wants to get the data of their employee's Android devices in the form of the keys he/she presses on his/her Android device at any time and upload this data into one of the company's server. This data has to reach to the management of the company to be kept safe. Company also wants this to happen without the employee's intend so that no data is left without reaching the company's server.
Language for coding: J2ME
Application is divided in two parts:
A. Client Part
B. Server Part
• Client Part
The client app will work on client machine.
• Physical Installation
• Application installation should be done on one click
• Icon of application should be hidden in Downloads and the application ribbon.
• Application Working and functionality
• Creating key logs locally in a .txt file and uploading this file to the server after every 1 minute
• Invisible in the Android downloads list.
• HTTP based uploading.
• Upload data on to the server with a given time interval.
• Record all Key presses (including convenience, volume and miscellaneous keys) of the particular user and save it into a file.
• Upload its key logs file.
• The file should be of the following format:
Full Title of the Screen/Application name currently running
Session Starts =
• Each record should be separated by a boundary (for example ====).
• The file should be named KeyLogs__.txt, for example KeyLogs_10-01-2012_02-30-20.txt where the file is last updated and uploaded on 10-01-2012 at time 02:30:20.
• The file should be uploaded and kept inside a directory on the server. This directory has to be named like .txt.
• Server Part
• App will upload file to our web server through HTTP method.
• PHP file will accept the send file and save that inside a folder (Folder name should be IMEI number of the Android user).
• Application Behavior: -
• Application Work in background in hidden way
• App icon must be hidden from the Downloads and the application ribbon.
• App must be restarting itself every time on device restart.
• Bug Free and work smooth.
• Upload particular user's data
• Stealth Installation (without any popup or Installation wizard)
• Execute on a single click or double click on executable file (.apk).
• Use less CPU resource.
• Compatible with Android (All versions), without any dependencies.
Final Deliverable must be with a compiled app & its final completed project (with all source codes) with a well documented description of all the Compilation, App Renaming & Configuration.
Additional Project Description:
02/23/2013 at 4:48 ECT
I do not need a custom keyboard!