You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need you to develop an exact copy of the location info window found on Android Google Maps.
The window should behave in the same way as original Google Maps one:
1. Be an Android Fragment
2. Be backed by a list of data
3. Support Android 2.3 and up
4. Consists of a header (native LinearLayout with some text views) and a webview (load google.com there).
5. Provide smooth interaction and UX, in a similar way as Google Maps do
6. Allows to swipe left/right to navigate through the list
- Tap/flick/drag up partially => location window fills approximately 2/3rds of the screen
- Dragging the window to the top of screen allows it to fill 90% of the screen
- tapping the window in the state of 2/3rds of the screen header again causes the window to collapse to the initial state
- In the state of 90% of the screen, flicking the window down collapses it fully
8. Callbacks: the location info window should provide the following callbacks:
- on current location changed: when user swipes left/right
- on expand: when user taps the window or flicks it
- on full screen: when user fully opens the window
Please, let me know if you have any questions/suggestions