You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for unique and creative domain names that are available for registration. Please make note of the following
- Only .COMs
- Only 2 worded names and both the words should have meaning – no misspelled names. Both words should complement each other, not just combination of words.
- Not very long, no dashes
You can use http://www.instantdomainsearch.com for speed but verify the results in dotster.com.
I will pay $25 for each name I register and if you agree for the price. If do not register, you do not get anything - sorry.
I have registered/ paid the freelancers for the following names.
**Winners of the last project (40 names) **
AdultandMore.com, AdultCover.com, AdultEver.com, AdultFame.com, AdultYes.com, bestsaga.com, BillsLive.com, CaloriesCrunch.com, CateringTonight.com, ChooseBenefits.com, DealsExplore.com, DeepErotica.com, FinanceSure.com, FindMyLaw.com, finebras.com, FreshDebate.com, GroupDebates.com, HealthReliefs.com, HelpAssured.com, HerbalsGuide.com, Herbalsone.com, HerbalsWeek.com, HireSpecialists.com, NaturesClub.com, NewSelfies.com, OneExplore.com, OrganicWears.com, PopularMovers.com, PricedWell.com, PromoteGuru.com, SexyFlair.com, StylesGuru.com, SuperBeginnings.com, TalentPromote.com, TasteAsian.com, TiresPlace.com, TourOption.com, ViewedBest.com, WaterDrift.com, YetBest.com
** Please refer to the attachment 241names.txt to find a complete list of names registered through FreeLancer projects **
You can start by sending names in the PM. I would request
1. Please put business use in parenthesis of the name like – DomainName.com (business purpose). If it is obvious then you do not to have to put the business purpose.
2. Do not given names one by one. If you have many names to recommend, you can put them in text file and add it as attachment in messenger.
Regarding communications I will give you general feedback, but most (99% of the times) my feedback is “They are not business names”.
As guidelines, you always have to try to check few things
1. Put it on google in double quotes your suggestions separated by space. If you are suggesting AdultPlays.com, search in Google, “Adult Plays” and see how many results you get. Not just the results but context is also important.
2. You have to ask yourself this question – ‘which product or service can be sold using this name’ and ‘would YOU start a business with that name’. Any commonly used phrase, combination of two English words is fine too.
3. Can a business survive on this website alone? E.g. if you are selling a product, would your business survive based on that product alone. So scope should be rather larger and not limited.
4. Compare the name you are suggesting to the list of 241names in attachment and see if they are comparable.
Three four principles of a good name - ‘relevant and meaning combination of words, shortness, catchiness and purpose (business use).
I get about 1500 names in every project and I would make one comment – They are ok as website names but ‘BUSINESS USE’ is lacking.
I know I have been asked before about the ‘trust’ – please refer to feedback as well repeat award given to same freelancers. This is an open project and domain name suggestions are welcome at any time. I have been posting this project for over 5 months and 240+ names have been registered through freelancers (Please refer to the attached list) with 40 names registered in last project.
*** Thank you to those who have worked with me in the past and continue to work with me ***
** I know you cannot message me when you bid on project, but I try to message you so that you can put the message*
** Chosen names will be awarded project and paid by Feb 17th **
** I will be traveling from January 24th to Feb 10th so response will not be frequent **
Thanks and good luck in your search. Looking forward to getting Great names from you!