You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for creative people who can come up with unique domain names that are available for registration meaning not taken. Please make note of the following for requirements
- Only .COMs
- Only 2 worded names and both the words should have meaning – no misspelled names.
- No trademarked names or their variations e.g. sonyelectronics, kiamotors etc .
- They should not be very long
- No dashes
- Most Important: The name should have business meaning – you have to ask yourself this question – what kind of business one would like to have using this domain. Information related purpose is fine as long as it serves a very broad generic set of population and ultimately some business can be generated out of it. When you suggest a name, if I do not see the business purpose, I will be asking you that question. You would be surprised to know how many names I get that I have no business purpose.
I know this task looks very simple and I will get lot of responses, just letting you know it is not that simple. Most of the names have been taken. It is a process and I am ready to guide you through that. I will [provide feedback, help you evolve your thinking and will respond to your PMBs. Please note, I do extensive search on the name, and it may take some time to give you feedback, I will let you know, that they are under consideration.
I have created this as an hourly project to preselect the names. For some people, they can come up with a good name in 5 minutes and some can never. So if I like the name, I decide to register it, I will tell you what I will pay in the range of $30-$50 and if you agree for the price, then I will create separate project and then pay you. Sorry, if I do not register, you do not get anything.
I know I have been asked before about the ‘trust’, what if I do not pay and I just register the name. That is very logical question, and I would probably ask the same question. Few points – do not give me many names, just give me couple of names and I will provide you feedback. If you are coming up with one good name, why would I just register one name without paying you, and lose out on other names that you can potentially provide. As I mentioned, that my purpose is to ‘find creative people’. I am entrepreneur and I am looking for people in long run who I can work with. This is one area ‘how I find people’ and can use them for other purpose as well.
I have been posting this type of work recently, and in past month, I have registered and paid the freelancers for the following names
- DiamondGlitters.com (Diamond, jewelry store)
-ProntoDelicious.com (Restaurant name, food product name, food seasoning etc)
-ViaShipping.com (Shipping, courier company name)
-EtiquetteGap.com (Etiquette training name, initially I did not see the business purpose, and looked more like informational site, freelancer had to explain to me it can be used for etiquette training)
-NovelVideos.com (Self-explanatory , niche videos, video store etc.)
Regarding what type of names, it is open and up to your imaginations, it can be anything, entertainment, sports, news, health, commerce – JUST ANY TYPE of name, as long as one can use them for business. And you can see, the names mentioned above are of wide variety ‘AS LONG AS THEY SERVE A BUSINESS PURPOSE’.
Below is the link of the site where you can search the domain is available
I have to say this, but you would be surprised to know how many names that I get suggested which are already registered. If you see it in Blue on this site, that means it is for sale, not available for registration.
Finally, before suggesting the name, Please, please
1. Check if the name is available
2. Check if it as business purpose, please mention the business purpose what type of business can use this name.
Thanks and Good luck in your search.