You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need some modification of an EA.
This is a martigal based EA.
Changes to to are:
change lot size:
Currently lots are hard coded as example below:
initial for microlot lot:0.01
initial for minilot: 0.1;
i have to add an option to add different initial lot for micro/mini lots:
initial for microlot lot:0.02
initial for mini lot:0.02
I need this to allow for both micro/mini lots to BEGIN at:
max equity profit: (close all open orders when open orders get max profit)
I should be able to set max profit in the inputs option.
max equity loos: (close all open orders when orders get max loss)
I should be able to set max loose in the inputs option.
In both case above the EA should not trade anymore until it is
removed and re-added again to the chart.
Magic Number: should be able to set magic number
externally (that way i can add to other pair the same time)
Setting for friday No trade: Should not open new trading cycle on friday
but only close open trades.
Close All Trades Now: Setting to allow closing imediatelly all trades ( whatever they are loosing/profit)
Adding Hedhge order:
EA should open an opposit pending order afhter the 3°
I cannot describe here due space limit. Please contact me for futher explenation.
I am looking for professinal coder knowing what he is doing.
Coder has to sign non-disclosure agreement
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) EA and All related indicator cannot be given away from project coder for free as as payed.
5) code has to sign: non-disclosure agreement