You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require skilled website content writers who have:
- Excellent Native or Native Level English skills
- An understanding of SEO
- A basic understanding of online marketing
- Fast internet connection during working hours
- Good research skills
And who are
- Are able to write ORIGINAL English (no copy and paste but re-write is OK!)
- Able to learn quickly
- Able to think for themselves
and have a sense of humour!
and is ready to start NOW!
We can guarantee 25-30 hours a week for each successful applicant and there will be more than one position available.
Each applicant short-listed for the available jobs will be given a test job which they will be expected to do for no payment.
Minimum 25 hours a week.
For those who really shine, and demonstrate to us exceptional value, we will award monthly bonus payments.
There is also an upcoming position in Hong Kong, to be chosen from those successful in applying for this currently available job. The chosen one will be trained personally by The Director in advanced SEO and online marketing and research. We will also sponsor them and cover if necessary their travel and initial accommodation costs. Pay to be negotiated at the time. The more value you demonstrate, the more we will reward you with.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
Respond to this project ASAP with your bid and preferably include the following:
- Short and sharp bio
- Photo (optional, but preferred)
- Details of any relevant experience
- What hourly rate you are willing to start at.
( Lower hourly rate may not necessarily be best but we are advised that $2 USD per hour for guaranteed 25 hours a week permanent position is a very good wage in the Phillipines where one can find students with excellent English skills)
- What amount of writing you believe you can do in a one hour period.
- Anything else you'd like to share
- You are welcome to send some examples of your original writing, perhaps prepare a few fresh paragraphs just for us.
The main industry you will be working in is "Self Storage and Home Removals" so it would be a good idea to show your initiative and submit something no this topic.
Those who send us a boring non-relevant CV/Resume will be ignored.
Thanks for your time in reading this! We look forward to hearing from you and working with some of you soon!