You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A company awards its customers a discount based on their value of purchases and number of children in the family according to the following specifications:
• If the value of purchases is $5000 or more, and number of children in the family is more than 7, the discount is 30% of the value of purchases.
• If the value of purchases is $5000 or more and number of children in the family is more than 4, the discount is 22% of the value of purchases.
• If the value of purchases is less than or equal to $2500, the discount is 10%
For example, a customer pays $5000, and gets 30% of 5000, i.e.
(30/100) * 5000 = $1500.
• Read the amount of purchases for a customer and number of children in the family
• Calculate the discount for that customer according to the above description
• Calculate and then print the final price of the value of purchases after the discount
2. Run your program with each of the following values of purchases and children:
o $ 7000 and 10 children
o $ 5000 and 3 children
o $ 2200 and 2 children
For each test, insert a screenshot showing the output into your Solution document.
Important note: In your answers to this question, you should follow good programming style that helps readability. This includes:
o Using short comment at the beginning stating the purpose of your program.
o Selecting meaningful variables names.
o Using spacing and indentations to help make the structure of your program clear.