You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Top 10 Facts About Aberfeldy
2 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Designjet
2 Features Including With The Designjet T120 Series
4 Towns And Villages In Gran Canaria
5 Cover Yourself With Gallery Insurance
5 Differences Between Bloodstock And Equine Insurance
20 Invest In Something Worth While With Fine Wines
13 Preparation Is Key When It Comes To Conferences
7 Industrial Uses Of Rolled Threaded Pipe Nipples
8 Industrial And Commercial Applications of Solar Panels
9 Traits And Uses For CYP Splitters
21 Factors To Consider When Opting For Office Plant Rental
22 How You Can Add A Personal Touch To Your Office With Flowers
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.