You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
NOTE: Bids without accompanying 5-6 sentences (extract) from the essay you are going to write based on the belowmentioned WILL BE IGNORED.
Please, take 5 minutes of your time and read thoroughly about this project. I need someone to write a cover letter for me, based on the following requirements that are needed to be met. Please, write at least, 5-6 sentences (extract) from the cover letter you are planning to write for me based on the following requirements of the job position. Getting this job position is really important to me, so please make it as strong as you can and based on those 5-6 sentences I'm going to choose whom I should hire. So make your best efforts. The price I'm offering for this job is not low, so, make your best efforts in order to be hired.
The requirements of the job position are the following: read them and then write 5-6 sentences (cover letter) of how I meet these requirements and why I should be given this job. (Btw, I worked as a director assistant before, you can compare my tasks there and how I will meet new requirements here based on my previous experience) Thank you
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: ( e-mail, mail, faxes, filling, typing);
· Arrange conference and teleconferences;
· Coordinate meetings, travel schedules and team events;
· Working with MS Outlook Calendar ( meetings and travel schedule);
· Preparing Managing Partner’s visits agenda and travel arrangements;
· Giving presentations to clients/ company contacts in the Managing Partner’s absence;
· Preparation of various documentation, registration and filling, maintaining various databases;
· Providing organization and support of administrative office activities;
· Create and distribute meeting agendas; follow up with action items
· Providing organization and support of business meetings, conferences, seminars and other events;
· Planning public holidays and special events that the office requires;
· Preparing expense reports for Managing Partner;
· Conduct research and assist with various projects as required