You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Are you a smart person with excellent communication skills and a lot of common sense, looking to grow with a company that appreciates your talent? We are seeking a reliable, honest, and intelligent person who possesses excellent communication skills in English. The position is staff writer, which involves all kinds of writing, including business documents, web copy, articles, manuals, reports, etc. Training will be provided, so previous professional experience as a writer is not absolutely necessary. But you must have exceptional communication ability, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn.
The right candidate for this opening possesses:
- Research skills. Must be able to use Google smartly, and find the relevant information quickly on a variety of subjects.
- Teamwork. This position requires one on one consultation to collaborate effectively, brainstorming on project requirements, procedures, and objectives.
- Strong administrative ability. You must be able to recognize the best plan, articulate it, discuss and fine tune details in consultation, and implement an organized approach to get the job done. Excellent record keeping, management of files, prioritization among multiple tasks, and intelligent planning will be vital.
- Experience or familiarity with benchmarking a plus.
- Familiarity with the general principles of business (efficiency, productivity, marketing basics, etc.) are a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing, sales, and website copywriting are a plus.
- Familiarity with information technology terminology and concepts, including marketing of I.T. products, is a plus.
Opening is for an immediate need. Part time or full time hours are possible; schedule is flexible. Applicants will be asked to take a short test, to be followed by an interview, as part of the review process to determine suitability for the position.