You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 From Beer Bathing To Snake Massages; The Top 10 Strangest Spa Treatments
26 From Edinburgh Castle To The Royal Yacht Britannia; The Top Things To Do In Glasgow
5 How To Deal With An Treat A Horse With The Condition Known As 'Mud Fever'
5 Hail & Crop Damage: How To Avoid These Business Pitfalls
20 What Affects Prices When It Comes To Fine Wine Investments
6 Mecal Falcon CNC - Is It The Worlds Fastest?
25 Avoid Going In To Care With Stairlift Hire
21 Let Your Business Bloom With Office Plants
26 Enjoy The Hustle And Bustle Of City Life In Glasgow
26 Aviemore In The Cairngorns National Park Has A Lot More To Offer Than Skiing
5 Finally Got Your Hands On A Quad Bike? Make Sure You Insure It Against Theft
PLEASE KEEP NUMBERS IN FRONT OF THE TITLES
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
ALL ARTICLES MUST HAVE CONTENT RELEVANT TO THE UK (unless stated otherwise)
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.